Until 23 June 2020
LEGO® EXHIBITION: CHEVERNY DURING THE RENAISSANCE
.From 28 June onwards, the château will be hosting a new LEGO® exhibition: “Cheverny during the Renaissance”. The famous little bricks from Denmark will be offering young and old alike a chance to step back in time, to visit the Renaissance!
“This is the fourth LEGO® brick exhibition we have organised at the château relating history through the bricks” explained Cheverny’s owner Constance de Vibraye. “We are very keen to ensure that a visit to the château is a memorable moment to be shared by both adults and children. This new exhibition offers a fun way to discover both our estate and an exciting period in the Val de Loire’s history”.
• From 01/01 to 30/03 : 10am to 5pm
• From 31/03 to 30/09 : 9:15am to 6:30pm
• From 01/10 to 31/12: 10am to 5pm
Entry to the Chäteau and gardens (LEGO exhibition included):
• Adult: €12,50
• Concessions (adult with a family of at least 3 children, children aged 7 to 14, student under 25 ): €9
• Child (under 7): free
• Person with disability: free + standard rate for accompanying person.